In this article we're going to help you discover all you can customize on WOXO's Video Maker. Exited? Let's have a look at what you can customize and change on your next video here:
You can upload any video or image url and just have it copy and paste on the blank space. If you need help on how to get the URLs you can find a tutorial here.
You can use the cells under the Scenes to customize the text that will appear as the main title and subtitle.
If you scroll to the right part of the table you will find the Global Styles.
Here you can customize:
- Font: Choosing a font is a great way to add a unique look to your video. Click on the cell and pick from Roboto, to Open Sans, Anton and more!
- Background color: Chose a color for the background of the text and to adjust the color properties.
- Text color: Select the color your text will appear. Tip: Use a background color combined with a text color that makes the text easy to read.
- Text Style: Pick the combination between background and text you like the most.
- Text Position: Change where the text appears on the video. You can pick from bottom to top!
-Scenes transition: Use video transitions to add a unique flavor to your videos. You can chose the random option or select one of the following.
- Music: From emotional to funny pick one of the music tracks to help your video come to life
Export and Import
You can also use the Advanced settings to Import or Export these customizations directly from a .csv.
To do so first enable the Advanced Button (located on right above the video preview).
From there you can save your videos by clicking Export or customize it your way in the same .csv and then Import the file.
So that's it: CONGRATULATIONS! You're ready to customize as many videos as you wish! Just copy have fun playing with the editor and changing the customizable items 😉
If you need any extra help please don't hesitate to contact our amazing team at email@example.com, we'll be happy to advise!